a day in the life of womble

Sunday, April 03, 2005

cant thnk of a title

'good ball', 'stoopid pakis cant get anything rite', danish kanaria is a pants baller.....danish gets a wicket....'i always knew he woz a brilliant baller'...is wot my poor little ears had to absorb as i awoke from my not so comfortable nights sleep...i think i have insomnia...there iw zo tossin and turning, throwin pillows everywhere, ut still to no success...

had to go to the MADrassah today..actually the usual little evil devils were little angels today...so i didnt have to scream my head off at them...i have to tell you about this one gurl....as me my ratty sis and zorg were waiting for a lift, this little gurl came to sit with me, asking random questions liek do u ahve a mummy and daddy....well duh where the hell do u think i came from i ddint drop from the sky............then all of i sudden she blurts out the most hauntinmg of things....my daddy is really hjairy............as u can imagine i ahve been scarred for life.....


oh i think i have to go i am being called for by sis in law..u see were going for an ice cream on this rather beautiful sunny afternoon..english essay can be done later!......or not.
well hasta luego for now chumz
womblex x x

1 Comments:

At 8:21 pm, Blogger Mariamazmi said...

howdy, yes fudgie's comments about the punctuation seems to have some truth - my head's doing rather a lot of swimming, as it does in Bikey's with her over zealous use of capitals...

However, the bit about a rather cheeky critter did raise my eyebrows to a height i never before thought was possible.

ws x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home