a day in the life of womble

Thursday, November 17, 2005

paki paradise....


me, pudsey, and sodipso thort wed shop paki style today....and paid a trip to....POUND LAND!!.yep i see pound signs flashing in the eyes of all u real paks!!!£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
hahaha, and qoute of the day...unsuprisingly by sodipso..."lets try and find sumthing not for £1"....RIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!:S

the cheap sk8 that i am i spent a lifetime luckin for stuff for the games me and marzipan are doin at da eid partay 2morow...and lil sodipso lucked like a licel gurl lost in her fav candy shop!!hahahahaha!!!not that i dint go bit crazy over notepads and pens!!!hahahaha!!but people u HAVE TO pay a lil visit to POUND LAND!!lol i sound like am blumin advertising it!!well I AM!!
gtta go, need to sort my blogg out wit pix!!
#mwah#
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

At 11:08 am, Blogger womble said...

hehehe.omg i forgot bout that funny blowing nose guy!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!i cudnt stop laffin even wen the casheer ladywas askin me a queation all i cud hear was....bbbbbbbooooooommmmmmmmmmmm!!!(i cudnt thnk of a noise lol, so sodipso helpd me out)I NEARLY FEll on the floor, poor lady prob thrt we were laffin at her...hehehe.
awwwww i burnt ma finger yday on marzipans strateners..:'(...ok was my fault for tuching the darn thngs wen they were on, but u gtta hav sum sympathy for me, i went thru 2 bags of flippin forzen peas!!poor lil finger
yeeeyyyyy, am happy u comented pudsey.now i know i have atleast 1 frend.

 
At 11:54 am, Blogger womble said...

lolllll.wasnt dat shop lol.ders another better one opened.dat paki one was pound empire.dis was pound LAND!!hehehe.will do sowwee hunniixxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home