a day in the life of womble

Monday, January 07, 2008

as requested( begged) by Munchkin

salaam all, im only bloggin because munchkin was just begging me to!

' but saara i cant live without your blogg, i need to read it, please oh please blogg now.'

so here i am, in the middle of my busy schedule, bloggin about absolutely nothing.

back at uni today..oh the joy!!

oh yeh..ahem.. i got 97% in my arabic assighment and.... and.....100% in my arabic exam... teeheehee

i was being harassed today by some tep in my arabic class... no really it is not funnyy!!! he asked me about a thousand times if i wanted a capccino..to which i repeatedly answered NO!! last time i checked no meant NO! but yeh he bought me one... he then proceeded to sit on the table next to me making conversation, i then proceeded to kick my friend under the table to get her off the phone so i didnt have to suffer alone!!

he didnt even put suger in the capaccino..for gods sake!!!!

if your gonna buy me a drink, make sure it blummin tastes good!!!

anyhoo enough about that!

hope you're all well and those who have exams work hard and good luck!!

wassalaam
xxx

7 Comments:

At 6:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i like you
i was wondering...
can i have your number?
xxx

 
At 6:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiii this is daiiivee...i lyk uuuu....can i av ur number? =D

ohh shushhh uuu!
drama queen..onestly! hehehe bt u shud keep up blog...as in my sad little lyf i cnt think of anythn else 2 do bt chek it...(coff coff)

n about dis tramp hHAHAHA....wat an idiot..no sugar eithr! oh so shameful! i think u shud b nyc so u can gt free coffe hahahaha invyt him 2 cafe nero so we can both gt our usual drinks n den tell him 2 do1....poor soul

yes u niked MY quote....
''oh d joy'' =]

congrats on ur results!!! thats well gud...geek.

luv u loads

anyhow let me finish my tea...n then bak 2 painting =/

xxxxxxxx mwah xxxxxxxxx

 
At 6:56 pm, Blogger womble said...

(in a dopey guys voice)... hiii its Daiiivvvvv... Daiv Chapman... i really laakkk ya, can i ave ya numbaa..

teeheehee....

im no geek!! you freak!!!

now stop hasseling me i'm trying to work.. gosh kids these days!!

 
At 6:57 pm, Blogger womble said...

dave.. how many times have i told you... i dont like you.. now get over it!!!

 
At 6:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi u! kids! UFFF
u evn remembrd his 2nd name
hahahhaha
=P

 
At 6:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but i like you
at least giv me your website address...
love you always xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home