a day in the life of womble

Thursday, April 07, 2005

bad hair day!

well ive had plenty of bad hair days, but nothing compared to wot im gnna tell u now.......well i decided to have my poor hair dyed..again as my aunty was dwn for a few days and its 2 mnths till rats wedding...this time i wanted a light brown colour......and a very light brwon indeed it woz.....or yellow!!!!!!!!!!!actually i liked it.but my dear little mother didnt.....quote 'ure dad will have heart failure when he walks in the door'.......so i decided to have a TONER which wud supposedly make it less obvious...so my hair decided to turn orangey!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah u can imagine the look on my face!!i had to sleep with it till the next day my mum and aunty went to buy sum more dye....light brown...2 diff ones...the first one ...........nothing...TAKE 5...woohhooo atlast a reasonably decent colour..yet my dear pops ddnt seem to notice any change..even after i stood infront of him smiling my head off!!!'its nice' is wot i got...well atleast he didnt have ' heart failure'...otherwise nothin else happenin in the butt residence..................
.................................

going swimming in liverland later...my sis inlaw seemz 2 find it rather amusing watching me swim..cant think of any reason why................

1 Comments:

At 8:12 pm, Blogger womble said...

hmmm munchkin, it woznt as bad as that.hehe.yeppy deppyy im going to the summer camp.cant wait....actualyy arghhh gtta put up with slightly_thick.hehe....freaaaakkkkkkkkkkk.ill beat u up!TRRAATTOORRRR!!LOL.salam all.and u mad cow i demand an explanation as to y u didnt turn up this day.u ditched us,how cud you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home