a day in the life of womble

Saturday, May 21, 2005

a break

sallam all!
ive managed to sneak a quick break in between my heavy hours of solid revision. im learning all about stress and its causes, at the momento. hehe so its pretty relevant, but i have to say my stress levels have decreased rapidly,(no its not due to the fact that my sympathetic nervous system has realeased adrenaline and norandrenaline into my bloodstream and increased my heart rate and reduced my stomach activity) its more due to the fact that my big brother :)) AKA sharky, helped me devise a suprinsingly useful revsion plan!which has resulted in me working more efficiently!

BUUUTTTT, i was a really norty gurl yesterday , i went out for like 6 hours! BUT it was becoz i was being the lovely sister that i am ,and joined THE RAT and my mummy in taking a reasonably tirng trip into preston to go for RATs dress fittings!;) it lux fabuloso!

woohoooooooooooooooo its gonna be one hot summer this year! first the LIVING ISLAM CAMP than on 3rd im off to spain and Morrocco with mi familia(yeppyy deppyy all 8 of us) but unfortunately i wont be here for my birthday just 2 DAYS TOO LATE!!!!!!!! :'(((((

why in gods name is nobody on msn?you losers stop revising and come and speak to me!:)

womble x x x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home