a day in the life of womble

Friday, April 29, 2005

freeeessss and more freeesssss

yey, i cud get use to this beautiful day thing but then i wnt fool my self coz it probably wont last long...i enjoyed a fairly relaxing day today considering i only had 2 lessons(which seemed to drag on for an eternity).to mine & sodipsos and jamjars sheer happiness, it was out of pure luck that we had one of them rare frees together..due to the fact that mine and sodipsos psycholgy teacher wasnt in so.yeah u guessed we went into alty-window shopping!

im actually reallyy annoyed becoz there was this rather pretty pink skirt, which caught my twinking eye but to my dmn dissapointment it was justa couple of inches too short-urrghh nd i thrt being short had its advantages:(oh well.i saw another but then i thort nah wait till im with mother, im sure she wudnt mind spending abit of dosh on me!

i did buy sumthing-a rather scrummy lipgloss, i did hesitate but jamjar persuaded me-yes persuaded me to buy it so i cudnt break her heart and not.

ive just got out of the biggest scandal(dnt know if thats the appropriate word but it sounds nice so ill use it)-as my family was invited to go to bradistan on sunday by my uncle, but sadly i cnt make it as i am 'REVISING!!!!'yyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-i know its a shame i reallyy wanted to go too;)

family-you cant live without them(well you can but then that wud ruin the saying) and YOU CANT KILL THEM!!!!:(((((((

Sharky and wifey arrived a while ago so pops and bros in garden playing that paki game of crickettt!PAKISTAN ZINDABAD....ahemm...
well im off my fellow peeps
take care of ureselves and those of you with examz start revsing...NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
womble
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home