a day in the life of womble

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

pudsey and womble in our double free adventure

AARGHHHHHH currently suffering extremely painful stomach painz.....may be due to me swallowing of my chudder!!as quoted by the the one and only slightly_stoopid...my bones will stick together'..hang on arent thye already stuck together!! i bludyb well hope so.
stoopiidd skool comps im gnna break them all...one in twenty actually work..so i had to kick pudsey off..or out of her kindness she offered..yeah right!


yep im in our double free blogging with my felloew blogger pudsey....shes a silly little gurrrrrrl, catching up ont he l8est goss, goz the brat didnt bother to ring me in the holz..or woz it that annoying sis of mine THE RAT who never seemed to give me messages.ill sort her out later. still in the process of convincing pudsey to attend the summer camp, so any of my dutiful fans who read this-convince her its worth prertending to be the perfect daughter, and massagibg her mums' feet!(but i ainT shakin her hand after)

NOW ..a little bit bout my darling pudsey.........................shes bludy tall(er than me..but then again so is every1)......she has eyes, and two legs, and two arms, lonngg hair(im still tryin to catch up with her) she has a bludy good dress sense, hence me always saying 'where dya get that..im gettin that'.hehe.

oh how rude of me..how could i forget..i take this oppotunity to welcome my dears weet pudsey to the world of blogging...i hope to read more 'interesting' articles from her little world..yet i doubt theyll be as interesting as the actual thingz she really get up to..WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE!!!

nah shes a doss, but shes a brill m8..we share so many memories...the time when i thort her touch of pink perfum woz called FLAMMABLE due to the hazzard warning on the side resulting in her fallin off a fairly high chair.hehehehehe.sorry i have to laff at that.

skiving lessons, escaping the demonic wrath of teachers, hiding behing walls, taking back street, being aTTAcked by scary dogz.and so on....................

thats all from our little adventure, and keep reading for more news from wombledon
xxx

2 Comments:

At 7:44 pm, Blogger womble said...

salaam munchkin..awwwwwwwwww u dont have to be so polite to meu know.lol.it was reallyu nice chattin to you the other dayi didnt even know my folks went to ure house till like 2 hours later( abit too late)hmmm..dance i did want to but im too busy with revision darling.soorryyyy.mwah
womblexxx

 
At 12:22 am, Blogger mad as a cambridge bicycle said...

hey my lil womble, cheers for my notes etc - there's jus the Slightests chance that i won't fail me exams now.

looks like ur blog's doin well!

wassalam xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home