a day in the life of womble

Monday, April 11, 2005

yms coreworker meeting in brummy land

salaam to all...i have to tell you i wasnt expecting yesterday to be too interesting...but to my ultimate suprise it was fantastico!its a pity it wasnt the whole weekend but never mind.tuff luck to you loserz who missed out!mad cow ure in big trouble.hahaha..im just kidding..il let you off......slightly_thick why have you taken sooo long to add me and read my blogg?hey hey hey?ure obviously not a very dedicated fan of mine!you wait till i see you next bratface...


what a lovely sunny day it is today...beautiful..so i decided to TRY and play badminton in the garden..to no success..and cricket....but with my poor balling abilities my evil brothers soon gave up on me and kicked me off!no that they could paly any better!

not particularly looking fwd to going back to slogging away and working my pants off tomorrw..that reminds me i have an essay yet to write, a history test to revise for,a bout 7 APFCCs to wrte out for psycho, spanish oral questions to learn.........but can i be bothered?NO

and oh dear i think thta worshop thngy went a tad bit wrong..or was it just the fatc that me and slightly_DEMENTED!!werent paying attention..well we did learn something about ourselves..pay atention then wed know wot woz going on and we wudnt have to follow the group..or to use the psychological term...conform

ma and slightly_stoopid decide to be good examples and volunteered our own blood and sweatto help at scouts at the big camp..after hearing about the bouncy castle and stuuf how could we refuse...we didnt think toilet cleaning or 0-5s was really us!

well thats all from moi
au revoirxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home