a day in the life of womble

Friday, April 15, 2005

busy busy bees!!

im back and this time im gnna try and not use as many elipses or wotver theyre called(........................), hmmm, where shud i start, arghhi nedd to use elpises.......................wednesday at giddy a and daisy's house, had a rather smashing time and sum critical comments on my blogging(from tam tam)about my unconciousness, hehehe, arrgh pudsey is annoying me..just got tolf off by librarian coz pudsey wont shut it.

so wher woz i ..b4 i woz rudely interupted..oh yeah our circle, i woz ok until mad cow the mado that she is decide to give us an extremly detailed account of birth..and thngz RIPPING!!yes i see you all cringing!!that gurll needs sorting out she infected my little innocent mind!

havent been on my blogg(im sorry) as i have been very busy revising my socks off for my stoopid examz-which i am most probably going to fail.oh well thats life, you win sum u lose sum!
and im busy being exxxtremmeellyyy nervoust about sunday thanx to tam tam im doin workshops at our yms relunch thngy, and those who know me will know how shy i am!LOL

hmmm, wot else.............(soz mad cow i just had to) i feel sick.
assembly today woz a lff for sum reason me pudsey, jamjar, sodipso always end up sitting on the floor at the back behind allt he tecahers.lol.one teacher in particular (bless her cotton socks)for those who know her-MRS malkin,has to deal with our giggling away and sarcastic remarks on the assemblies-but she always end up smiling at us(she probably ampathises with pur mentalness) unlike flippin philips who wud probably line us up and point to each of us-BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER!just picture it you Alty geeks.

and in reply to pudseys sincere inquiry as to how my little 'i dont know my spanish poral so im gnna skive' scandal went.it was a true success.i just walked in 10 mins b4 the lesson ende and apologised for the inconvenience 'i had an appointment' and i did it yesterday, and i can happily say it went well.

i apolgis eform the bototm of my little heart to marzipan, for being unable to join her in wigan last nite for go-carting-unfortunately i was extermly busy revising for my darn history test today.that reminds me i better stop bloggin and start revising

just b4 that im gonna see if i can make it possible for those who wud like 2 reamin anonamous to leave a comment

salaamxxx

7 Comments:

At 4:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! anonymous blogging facility...successful! gosh, u seem to be r-r-r-revising! i should take heed from you and perhaps do the same! and dont worry lil womble, u will NOT fail! just try ur best and rely on Allh to do the rest! :)

love and ws, Zooey xXx

 
At 6:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam..
Ah haah! Congratulations dear womble,i see you have ATLAST been able to activate the anonymous blogging comments.
Apology accepted, i didn’t end up going to the wigan tornament either but those who did go, ended up having a rather smashing time.
Mashallah it's marvellous to hear that SOME PEOPLE are revising for the exams..fear not darling im sure >> CORRECTION >> positive that you will do well in the exams.
just do me a favour and pray for me!!
Take Care lovely
Your's truely.u--n-o--w-h-o
(silly billy)
xxx

 
At 3:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam womble,
looks like your blog's doing really well, i'm impressed. don't worry about your exams, inshallah you'll be fine. it's me who sould be worrying seeing as i've done pretty much no revision :-s oh well..

take care
(e-mail me when you've read this)

 
At 5:11 pm, Blogger womble said...

helloooo silly billy marzipan.omg its so good to hear from you on my bloggy!!hehe, so you didnt go sillyyy, never mind hope to see you soon marzipan.
mwah luv ya lots like jelly tots
womblexxx

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger womble said...

i wud mail you if i know who u were anonamous!hehhehe.whoa re you.give me aclue.silllyyy

 
At 5:54 pm, Blogger womble said...

aarghhhh to many anonamous peeps!!HEELLPPPPP!!u cud atleast give me clues!lol..and to anonamoyus peep number 3-ull do fine im 1000000000000% an u marzipan ull be fine-ill pray for u both!!luv u alll loaadzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.keep cmmning.im off to have a nice hot bath
saaaallaammmmmx x x x

 
At 9:02 pm, Blogger Mariamazmi said...

aa Wombat,

In my defence, it was Mrs C that told me all that disgusting information and i had to tell others inorder to get it out of my system.

Must be some sort of psycological thing - you should know about that kind of stuff anyway, being on of the 'jammy' lot allowed to study it.

Toodles

The Cow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home