a day in the life of womble

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

im still here..dont fret my dear fans

yikes ive gota headache!at this very moment im listening to mitwa(lagaan)haha.i love it.
ive decided to abandon my thorough revision and blogg coz mad cow was bugging me about me not having blogged for aggeessss-god this craze for my bloggs is getting to my head...BUT if i fail my history exam ill blame YOU mad cow!

weel those of me dalrings whoa re evry close to me will know that last week was probably one of my worst, but thank the lord today everything was sorted and i can get on with my JOLLY life.what a breath takingly beautiful day it was today, so me and pudsey chilled on on one of the skool lawns, me soaking up the sun and pudsey sitting in the shade...

i heard a truly disturbing stroy about our dear IT technician(summit) today, whish id rather not share, but i always knew there was SUMMIT about him!HAHAHAHA u like the pun?or maybe not!

just a little note for sodipso on the fwd she sent me, i already knew u were a man dalring so that wasnt new news for me!
it was sucha beautiful day that in our last hour at school sodipso blackmailed ma and sodipso into grudgingly going to alty, by saying shed buy me an ice lolly:)))))))
you shud have seen my happy little face when i got one, like a little 5 yrold getting a treat!lol

is it just em or are all you AS peeps doing less revsion than u did for our dredded GCSEs? i just seem to feel less stressed!hmmmmmm.weird or maybe itsd just the drugs kicking in...AHEM..typing error...

i need sum sympathy, pops and mother have gone shopping and i need a stack up of triple A batteries for my ..ahem..mp3 palyer, but pops sed noooooo:'((((((lol its quite funny actaully , but he better get me some otherwise i aint letting him back int he house.hehe.
well i better be off, and do some revison.
salam
womblexxx

1 Comments:

At 1:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oyeee u little bloggerish babe!

u wanted to cum to alti with me, i no u did, u were jus bein all shy. but wen i offered the ice lolly, the hidden womble in u jus shined out!!
luv ya babes
sorry 4 bein a lil b**ch nowadays, i'll try not to be so -ve
luv ya babes
ur all mine! :)
hehehehe pss...i'm gona get shoutd at for saying that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home