a day in the life of womble

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

im bored out of my mind

urrghh im sooooo bord, im sat here in a free which usualy im ecstatic about, but pudsey and jamjar have gone to manchesta met open day and sodipsoz not talking to me!so todays gone pretty crap so far! RAT and hubby are back from honeymoon and theyre training it dwn to manchesta tomorow evening!YEY!i hope she bought me sumthing nice.hehehe.just kidding..but im not realy;)

........im sitting here thinking what to write.hmmmmmmmmmmmm AMM this weekend well isnt that gnna be fun!i wanna go homeeeeeee, but mummy probably wont let me!urgh!

y isnt anybody commenting on my blogg..dont u dare use examz as an excuse!
ohh i went to johm lewis yday with mummy for a pancake!omg they are maassiiveeeeeeeeeeee-nealry asd big as me-ok not quite..they dolloped ice cream on it strawberries and sum syrup which nearly made me puke...but i didnt eat it all , only half!:) gnna have to work it off now tho!ill go bike riding!my favourite past time.hehe
ok im just boring maself writing this so ill stop!
c u wen i cu
wombler x x x x x xx x x
p.s. dusnt eny1 love me anymore?:'(

3 Comments:

At 10:22 pm, Blogger Tamanna said...

Yeah, we do - it's too hot to write anything though.

Hmm...AMM...too hot...sleep...

 
At 12:07 pm, Blogger womble said...

actualy silly bily its b a n a n AS
plural siillyyyy!GET IT RITE!what a sad song !arghh im so bored in psycho-i think im gonna turn into 1(a psycho that is)
inabit peeps
wombler

 
At 11:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep the openday was informative esp the dental tech tour in which the only pple involvd were me,pudsey and the v monotonously talkative guide...we must have lookd v geard up nd enthusiastic.
i feel lyk a pankake now infact even tho i've jus stuffd myself with a load of rec!
i wud go out 2 the bak lawn in my single free which i hav right now but due to the evil pollen i am trapd in here with explosions of bacteria, i need 2 get a tissue now.excuse me,but nice 2 no i'm not stuck in bio lyk pudsey nd sodipso.
beta be in tomorrow womble!
aurevoire
jamjar xxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home