a day in the life of womble

Sunday, June 05, 2005

its getting hot in here......ahem!..please DONT!

woooaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, yesterday was one hot partaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! so many people turned up even those who hadnt been invited!lol! i did however fee a little akward when saying salaam, and the guest would reply, and ....whoare you?......well in my mind in was thinking the same thing, but due to the fact that i was a co-host i replied sweetly im the brides sister(thru gritted teeth)

.................and the food quoe( dunno how to spell it)..well im thinking shud i mention this part..okey okey i will, sit back dwn!hehe
well because pudsey, jamjar, slightly_mental and sodipso cudnt wait to stuff there faces, they thort up a rather cunning plan...........u see they made me pretend to show them around the garden(in the darn rain)..and quickly sneak into the marky..as if no1 saw, the whole flipin cue was givng us evils, so i smiled away and offered them plates( empty ofcourse).........then marzapian finally arrived and tried to make me jump the darn cue again......i mena if i did that pple wud start doin voodoo on me!!!so in the end i dunno i thnk she just slipped in sumwhere!

munchkin ure dance was brill you brat!ill see you next week at the wedding!...and the camp!!woooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
thats all dwn to me squirt!hehe

the evening then proceeded with , wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dancing away the night....and morning...i truly hope all my fellow bloggers had a wonderfullllllllll time!

pray for me i still have tio exams left even tho ive given up on myself..dont you!
salaam
womble x x x

6 Comments:

At 7:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on a party and a half my dear little wombleyo. I can't believe you got 'who are you'?'d that's outrageous! Blatant gatecrashing...
It was smashing and so btw, were you. Summer has started finally with it's first fabulous shindig- last night finally ushered in the shiny happy season. I've been pining for a party for so long now- I was so desperate for one that the other week I dolled up ready to rock for a visit to a vaguely recognised auntie of the community variety- to see her miracle watermelon (see OVW's blog) which hardly suited my heavy metal look. And check out fudge's blog for another rave review of your rave.
much love from jug

 
At 8:32 pm, Blogger Mariamazmi said...

yes it was an absolutely slamming party - enjoyed it thoroughly. Was very nice to let the hair down and live up to my name as a 'mad' cow.
Fantastic party - and just the right time too, we really were in desperate need of one!
Ta very much
A happy, but tired Cow

 
At 6:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaah..sounds like an amazing fest indeed..how i long to have been there! gosh, looking 4wd 2 being back in mcr again...(oh & jughead - u were just in my dream)

Glad all (prob :)) went smoothly!
Now, my dears, tis time to get stuck into those books again!! (mwah haha ha!)

Sorry, this is an incoherent comment..i have an exam in errr...5 hours? somebody get me out of hereeeee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 11:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry if this isn't relevant but hey it gets yr comment toll up. I was in your dream Zoo? wowee- was it an adventure dream... did we fly? I end up flying in a lot of my dreams- esp the ones about France.

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger Tamanna said...

Aye, twas a smashing party.

Many thanks to you all.

I think I'm getting used to glamming it up now...

;)

 
At 11:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my heals kept on poking holes in the plastic cover on the floor! oops
but i kept of fallin ovaaaaaaaa
n i had so much dessert!! yum yum yum lol muaaaaaah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home