a day in the life of womble

Monday, June 27, 2005

reliving my youth

i am supposed to b at school but im not..im being a norty gurl and im skiving because well i cnt be bothered!actualy the truth is im a bit of a baby and i cudnt sleep last nite till like 3 coz i kinda get scared of the dark and i always hear noises so i proceeded to carry my blanket and sleep in my lil bros bottom bunk!!(ok this is embarassing)

anyway the AMM was sooooo boring, fell asleep numerous times, but i did get to hold the gorjus dumpling maha..i was thinking of eating her but i think her family would miss her too much.. she has to be the cutest little thing iv ever seen( masha allah)
however the family funday was pretty cool, at first yeah i did sit there sulking saying this is sooooo c*** but then me, rat and sis in law went on the cool kids bouncy slide and that thng where u stand on a pedastool thng and hve to knock the other off with this log thing( was soooo cool) then we kicked off the kids off the bouncy castle and played tig!!hehe

then in afternoon we played rounders ( i was the only person in my team who got a rounder hehe) yeah i know i was thinking i shud becum a profesional too!

pops and mum have gone to bradistan to pic up my pic up my grandparents so they can cum saok up the sun-i was hesitant at first but then i realized our tv dusnt work so no PRIME TV wooooohhhooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!praise the lord!

but i got sun burned!!!:(
the family were watching videos of wen we were licel innocent angels last nite ans i was contemplating on how much do i miss being young!!ssssssssoooooooooo much!cant belive how darn quiet i was and how much my older bro bullied me!LOL
well im off im gonna melt in here
womble x x x x x x x x

1 Comments:

At 12:19 am, Blogger Tamanna said...

Wow, beginning to think we'd lost you forever!

Shame I couldn't go to AMM, but looks like I didn't miss much!

Aah, one big, happy family. Tis you next...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home