a day in the life of womble

Saturday, June 10, 2006

my evil bratyy brother

urghh my brother is soo evil
we have this jet wash machine and its extermely extremyl powerful, and meand my aunty were washing the cars and stuff with it..anyhow my bro got it and sprayed me..but it wa sturned off so wasnt powerful...
anyhoo me and my aunty were palying badmintion and we needed a drink so we were like oh lets put that spray on soft and drink..so ma aunty held it like 2 inches from am mouth and was just about to press it and as she did ma evil dog bro turned it too extra powerful and so basically ma lips were nearly ripped off, they were burning soo much, i was crying and my evil evil bro was ....LAFFING!! anyhoo he got a good telling off from pops!!
pops sed if it went in my eye i wuld have been blind straight away!!!! theyr abit better now alhamdulillah but my god little brothers are evil i teel u EVIL!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 pm, Blogger Mariamazmi said...

omb! my poor womble!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home